This course is fully recognizable and insurable allowing you to work as a hairdresser, providing treatments, colours and cutting hair for your client’s.
Qualification is recognised worldwide and our course is accredited with IPHM and Beauty Industry Approval.
This course is ideal for anyone who would like to work within the hair industry, either from home, mobile or within a salon. You will learn everything you need to know to be able to provide professional services t to your client. On completion of this course, you will be qualified to provide services for ladies treatments within the hairdressing world.
Taught within the academy fortnightly – Starting Saturday 30th January 2021
You will also be enrolled in our online portal to help aid you with your course.
How is this course assessed?
We will assess your progress using a number of tests, written assignments and practical assignments. Once you have passed all 12 units you will then be ready to move onto your final end-assessment, this consists of two practical assessments completed within salon timings and an end exam which consists of 60 questions to be completed within an hour.
- 12 Tests
- 3 Written assignments
- 6 Practical assignments
- 1 End question exam
- 2 End practical tests
What Will I Learn?
- Unit 1 – Health and safety
- Unit 2 – Anatomy and Physiology
- Unit 3 – Salon reception duties
- Unit 4 – Promote services and products
- Unit 5 – Equipment, tools and styling products
- Unit 6 – Client consultation and contra-indications
- Unit 7 -Shampooing and conditioning
- Unit 8 – Cut ladies hair
- Unit 9 – Colour and lighten hair
- Unit 10 – Perm and neutralise hair
- Unit 11 – Blow-dry, set and dress hair
- Unit 12 – Plaits, twists and styling hair
This course is not OFQUAL regulated.
However, it has undergone thoroughly checks to ensure that it meets high standards and we are providing high-quality training. This course has been accredited by The International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine and the Beauty Industry Approval. This course is insurable by Insync Insurance.